Holla!


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome

Whew, I finally got my background and header looking pretty good. Or as good as  I can for now. I'm pretty excited to share it. Thank you Mapie -PSP-Family for including me on the blog school tutorial! And thank God I dont have to downlad them again if I need a review which I think I will. If anyone wants to throw any tips and tricks my way feel free to leave a comment and please join the Follow me and add me to your Atom feed.

I think I will have a lot of fun with this once I figure it all out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like what you have done, D'ziner! Love the colors! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sweetie,
    Came by to say Howdy Thanks for joining me on my venture. lol
    Was tring to see if you had a blinkie, I was going to put it on my Blog.

    Your Blog. is looken' Good!!!
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment here.